Sunday, February 16, 2014

The buzz

So we have had a pretty busy year so far! Lots of exciting things are in the works and I am so so excited for our future. 
We have decided to start landscaping our yards! Desert landscaping is a huge thumbs down for us. It's so ugly and bland. We decided to start with the backyard so we can play this spring/summer, the puppy can play, and also so our children can play around back there too! I am hoping to plant a garden and we eventually want some fruit trees. Our old backyard was ginormous with 10 citrus trees and we had picnics, and laid out together so much so I can't wait for this project to be finished! We are doing the backyard by ourself, but are hiring a landscaper to do our front yard. Eeek! So excited for this. 

Thursday night we went out to dinner to celebrate Cameron getting a new job! He will be working side by side with an accountant and doing the bookkeeping for this company! They specifically wanted someone studying accounting so they work around his school schedule. I'm especially excited because we will both be more on the same schedule and we get weekends off together. Yay! The pay is amazing, and this will help point him in the right direction for his career. So proud of him!

Valentines Day has always been a favorite of mine. I'm such a sap. I decided to go all super wife and make fun treats for Cam's work family and mine as well. I clearly didn't know what I was getting myself into, so I was definitely excited when they were done. They were a hit though!
We got the cutest valentines package from my dad and stepmom. They always go above and beyond. My favorite was these adorable block letters they got us. 

I'm a sucker for romance. Seriously, it gets me. Cam and I had a romantic evening. He brought home sushi {he knows the way to my heart} and I had a bunch of fun treats and drinks. This little fort took my breath away and was so fun to snuggle in. He surprised me with roses, my favorite lip balm, a bunch of my favorite treats, and an adorable top. Love that man!

One of our favorite things to do is our weekly Sunday walks. I love enjoying the fresh air and spending time together. We both have such crazy busy weeks and are always going going going. I'm grateful for moments like this that we are able to just relax. 

1 comment:

  1. hey cute girl! I nominated you for the liebster award because you and cam are too darn cute and I love your blog! :) check it out on my post http://snowwdiaries.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebstern-dearestbeloveddarlingsweethea.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete