Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Goals

Okay so I decided to start utilizing my blog more. This time in our lives is so special and let's face it, I am horrible at journaling. So this will be my way of reading back on life and enjoying the memories I was able to jot down.

I have been thinking quite a bit lately about goals. I am wanting to give myself a variety of goals to accomplish. Big or small I want to do my best to accomplish each goal I give myself! So I will be writing on here a lot more and updating how I am doing on my current list of goals.

Sooo for starters here is the first list!

~Read at least 3 Ensign articles a month
~Organize the laundry room
~Eat more healthy snacks versus just junk/whatever my current craving is
~Find more time to relax without my phone/iPad in front of my face

I also have a goal that is not listed above that I have already implemented and am loving my new outlook. Since becoming pregnant it has literally been ALL I think about, talk about, breathe about. If you follow me on the social media, it is literally every post. Which isn't a bad thing. I am loving this new stage in life and am trying my very best at documenting my pregnancy. HOWEVER, in doing this I have put all my focus on my pregnancy and almost none in other areas of my life. The top two is my spirituality, and my relationship with Cam.

My first trimester was pretty much spent in bed. If I wasn't at work, I was sleeping. I have become lazy with prayers, reading scriptures, attending church, etc. I even find myself bypassing 'Mormon Messages' videos that I used to always watch. I have also put my marriage on the backburner. Our marriage is great and we are more in love than ever before, but instead of that "young puppy love" we had as newlyweds, we haven't been as spontaneous. This last week I have really dialed into being more fun like I used to be. We have focused so much on this new little addition in our life I think we forgot about us!

With more energy this trimester Cameron and I have been having so much fun. I love love love the man I married. He is so happy, so fun, and such a hunk. I got lucky. We talk alot about how grateful we are for our healthy baby girl. We are even more grateful that when she gets here, we will have almost two years of marriage down. I have loved having a full year in before we even got pregnant. I learned so much about myself, my husband, and what makes us truly happy in life. Parley is just going to add to that happiness. Cameron gets really cute when talking about her and all the things he wants to do with her. He will be the cutest daddy!

Sooo with that being said I want to enjoy this last little bit of just us two, instead of always wishing it would just hurry up so I can hold my baby.

Here's to being more FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment