Friday, May 30, 2014

My Birthday Boy

So May 29th is one of my favorite days of the year. I love love birthdays, but especially my guy's! I am pregnant through both our birthdays this year, so the regular birthday energy I have is hard to come by! I love any excuse to party. This year I wanted to make extra special since it's his lasts before the baby comes!

I woke up extra early to make him breakfast before I went to work. (4AM wake up call? Yuck.) But it was fun to be all secretive and quiet in the kitchen while he slept. I baked his cake quick while I was cooking so it would be cool to frost later. I woke him up, he ate his breakfast in bed and we chatted a bit before I left for work.

I got off work early and headed over to Flancers (one of his favorites) to surprise him with lunch! I visited him at work and it was so fun to surprise him. The rest of the day was pretty mellow. He wanted to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, and even got a free bottle of sauce for his birthday.

Man was this boy happy. We headed home and I prepared the cake for the family to come over! Cameron opened lots of fun gifts and we all had cake and ice cream right after he blew out all 24 candles. 
Cameron requested double chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting. 


Cam is the most fun person I know. He has the sassiest personality and makes everything fun and easy! He is in his last year of school, and is so excited to graduate next May! He is the sweetest example to all my brothers and they are all such good friends. He finally got a brother (times 4!) and is loving the guy time. Cameron is so selfless he is always doing for others. I can't even list the amount of things he does on a daily basis for me. Cameron loves anything to do with Ecuador (where he served his mission), he has a love for hot sauce, guns, and motorcycles. Typical guy. He is going to be the sweetest daddy to our Parley girl. He already talks about being best buds with her. He hopes she likes hot sauce just like him, wants to teach her Spanish. And can't wait til the day he owns a motorcycle so he can buy her a little leather jacket and strap her to the back. She is such a lucky girl to have him in her life. So am I. 


 Love you tons, doll. 



No comments:

Post a Comment