Monday, May 5, 2014

Grateful

Lots of thoughts, emotions, feelings running through my mind this weekend. Finding out our baby is a girl has really made all of this seem much more real. I have never been more happy. I have never been more thankful. I have been constantly thanking my Heavenly Father for this little miracle growing inside of me. I wanted to write out my thoughts, because I am so overwhelmed with gratitude today as I get ready for work.

I am SO grateful for the man I married. I know he would truly do anything for me. He washes my hair, paints my toes, tickles my back and makes me feel special every single day. He will be the cutest daddy to a little girl and I know she will adore him just as much as I do. He has the best laugh, when it rings through the house I always smile and chuckle a little. He is such a happy guy.

I am grateful for such a great job. With a baby on the way things can get a little scary at times. I am grateful to know if something were to ever happen to Cameron, I can support our family because of the education and experience I have received.

I am grateful to be an independent woman. In this world today women are looked down upon, treated poorly, and scrutinized for the tiniest of things. I am grateful for parents who have always taught me to be independent, headstrong, and confident.

I am so grateful for the temple. I feel such peace and happiness when I go. I love knowing that I can be with Cameron and Miss P forever.

I am grateful for family. We have had such great support and love from all over from all our family members on both sides. Grandparents excited to be great grandparents. Parents excited to be grandparents. This is the first grandchild on both sides of the family, there is so much excitement and love all because of our little girl!

I am thankful for my Heavenly Father. He has helped me through my darkest days. This time last year we thought we were pregnant, and came to find out I was super sick. I had never been so discouraged so much before. I felt torn down. Through constant prayers He helped me, and I am forever grateful. He has shaped me into a new person I never thought I could be again. So much bitterness and anger has been wiped away, He took it from me, and healed me.

And lastly I am so grateful for my little lady. I can't even say her name without being choked up. We have had her name picked out for a very long time. It means so much to me. She is my light. I can't explain the love I have for her already, I know it will just grow and grow as time goes on. I can't wait to hold her, and kiss her cheeks. I can't wait to teach her things.

I am just so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment