Saturday, May 3, 2014

Miss P

Ohhh what a day it has been! I don't want to forget a single moment of today, it has just been too good! The day started with me waking up super early (as usual). This baby won't let me sleep in on the few days I actually get to. Sleeping past 5:30 is not in my cards anymore so I was at em bright and early this morning! I spent my morning getting ready and humming to some Mindy Gledhill (she's my fave). Cameron and I left the house to get some Jamba Juice and head to my 15 week OB appointment. It was just a short prenatal visit to check my blood pressure, hear baby's heartbeat and talk about some thyroid stuff. Baby is super healthy, and so is momma so we are all happy!!!

We then went over to our family's house just to hang out for a bit until the ultrasound appointment! My OB doesn't do them until 18 weeks, so we went to this great place called Stork Vision to get an early sneak peek! We hung out with the boy's and parents for awhile. They brought us all some fun gifts from their vacation to Utah. I was (and still am) so shocked to have gotten my dream diaper bag from them!!!
The black and gold backpack diaper bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom!!! I am beyond excited for this bag it is ridiculous. It is so fun an chic and matches with everything. You can definitely tell by my face how amazingly excited I was!

Cameron and I went to lunch together at a chinese restaurant where I chugged so much water I thought I might puke! Our first ultrasound my bladder wasn't full enough so I was wanting it more full for the big reveal! We headed over only to find out I was supposed to empty my bladder before we got started. Which resulted in me peeing 3 times before I even layed down. 

When she announced the gender I was so overcome with emotions and love I thought I might burst. I have never sobbed so hard in my life. I looked and sounded ridiculous, but I didn't care.

Here is baby girl waving at her momma and daddy. Thats right, I said GIRL!!!!!


We do have a name for her and are waiting to announce it until I get a few more things put together! For now we are calling her Miss P. Yes her name starts with a "P". 

I am so overwhelmed with emotion today knowing I have a sweet baby girl in my tummy waiting to make her big debut. I call her by her name and rub my belly and my heart just bursts with love. We announced to family today and I couldn't help but cry knowing this little girl has so much love and support already. My four brothers have been so wonderful and she is so lucky to have them, just like I am. I love my little girl so much. I can't believe I'm going to have a daughter!!!

So excited to start making her headbands, burp cloths and blankets. She is going to be one stylin' little miss!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment