Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Our Little Lady's Name

Parley Brynn Gibson. 

Parley's middle name holds some meaning to us and we wanted to give her a middle name that was unique, to go with her first name, but meaningful. We are big on having family names for our children's middle names, and Parley's came about kind of just like her momma's did! 

My father's mother passed away without me ever meeting her. Her name was Joyce Evelyn. My parents combined her name and came up with Jocelyn as my middle name. It is something I have always loved. Parley's daddy's mom Lynn, passed away too. Even before I came into the picture, and we wanted to carry on the same legacy. Since Parley and I won't get to meet her in this life we combined Lynn and Brinkley and made Brynn. I know Lynn is getting her grandma-time in while she can, we always want Parley to know how loved she is by so many, even ones that aren't here. 


This little girl is so loved by her parents already it's ridiculous. This morning Cameron rubbed my tummy and kissed it and it was the sweetest moment. We are the luckiest girls to have him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment