Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Last Bumpdate

Okay so I slacked off on my Bumpdates and haven't updated in awhile! I want to remember the last bit of my pregnancy and now that it's over I find myself missing it so much. I definitely didn't think I would miss it this early but I was blessed with such an amazing pregnancy I definitely miss those feelings! 
Official last bump photo. I delivered 3 weeks early so I most definitely was not prepared for one final bump photo!! Here are the stats at 37 weeks. 

Weight gain: 21 pounds 
Stretch marks: oh yes
Wedding ring: on 
Sleep: I think I sleep more with my newborn than I did my last trimester! 
Anything make you sick: absolutely not! 
Cravings: ice ice ice. 
Mood: so so happy. I was literally on cloud nine awaiting the arrival of our baby girl in the next 3 weeks! 
Symptoms: 
Pelvic pain 
Heartburn 
Lower back pain 

It was so crazy because I left work on Friday telling my coworker "I want Parley to come this weekend." Little did I know what an obedient daughter I would have! 



No comments:

Post a Comment