Wednesday, December 3, 2014

2 months!

Parley is 2 months and I am loving every second with this fun girl! 
We had so much fun celebrating her very first Thanksgiving and are now head over heels in love with having a baby around Christmas time! Everything is so much more magical with her here.

She is changing so much!! She likes to sit like a big girl in her Bumbo seat. She is so alert and observant. She follows people with her eyes and loves to stare at anyone who is close by! 

She sleeps pretty good, only wakes up once through the night! Lately she has been getting super fussy around 6 pm and it lasts a couple hours. Dr says she's just going through a phase! 

She is still a tiny little thing! Her appointment she weighed 10 lbs 4 oz. exactly one pound heavier than her 1 month checkup! And she is 22 inches long. She's a long skinny girl! She is too big for newborn diapers but too small for size 1's so we are just dealing with the size 1's and everyday I pray for no blowouts!;) I had to pack away a couple of newborn sleepers because she is too long for them. Otherwise she is still in newborn and I dress her in 0-3 anyways because she just looks too cute in them! 

She is such a good baby! Today showed the perfect example of seriously how good she is. I fed her, burped her, and massaged her little legs where she got her shots. I could tell she was still tender and started to fuss so I gave her some infant Tylenol that the doc recommended. It was time for a bath and I wanted to bathe with her so I undressed us both and I'm standing in the tub holding her about to turn the water on and she threw up all over me!! I laughed because unlike all the other times she spits up, this made for easy cleanup. She waited for the perfect time! 

We picked our first tree after her appointment and decorated the whole house last night! This weekend is her blessing day and we have family coming into town, 2 family photoshoots, and lots of family and friends coming over after her blessing so I needed to get this house in order! 

Parley loves to stretch-my mom is always saying she's never seen a baby stretch so much and I think it's adorable. She's so funny and flexes all her toes and it cracks me up. 
Ohh I love those feet. 

Okay I could go on and on so I'll save the rest for another time:) 

We adore you sweet girl! 






No comments:

Post a Comment