Friday, January 2, 2015

Blessing day 12.7.14

It's taken me quite awhile to document this day but wow what a beautiful day it was! Our ward meets at 9 AM and our family and friends all drove over to be here with us. Cameron did a beautiful job! In the circle was Cameron, his dad Robert, Grandpa Gibson, my brother Kasey, his Uncles Evan and Darryl, cousin Kyle, and his best friends Parker Heywood and Scott Williams.Afterwards we got together at our house for cinnamon rolls, biscuits and gravy, and juice. Kinda stressful having a bunch of people over but it was such a hit! The food was great and Parley was oohed and ahhed over by everyone! Parley wore the dress I was blessed in and looked beautiful in it! She was also wrapped in a blanket that used to be mine too! She's so petite she didn't quite fill out the dress like I did, but I loved the sentimental part of it. Mushy gushy, I know I know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment