Monday, April 6, 2015

•6 months•

No idea where the last six months have gone! Last conference weekend I went into labor with our sweet pea and this conference weekend I was soaking up the talks while playing with my girl! 


Parley had her 6 month appt on Friday and is 15.4 pounds, 25.5 inches long, and her head is 17 inches. 

So far Parley loves butternut squash, green beans, pumpkin, Apple, banana and kiwi! Cameron and I love to make her food-it has been so much fun! 

Parley sleeps through the night unswaddled, but wakes up a couple of times for her pacifier, I think she traded the comfort of the swaddle to the comfort of her paci because she used to sleep great without it! 
She is finally fitting in size 2 diapers! Yay! We are doing 0-3 and 3-6 month clothing. 3-6 fits her length perfectly but is usually too loose but I couldn't wait any longer to put her in those cute clothes!

We are going strong with a healthy little baby still! Not a sick day in her life and we are oh so grateful

Her eyes are a light grayish blue, and her hair is pretty much every color at this point! Brown, blonde fuzz, and red! She totally has ginger eyebrows and I think it's the cutest thing ever. 
She is so curious about everything. She loves the bath, tummy time, any toy (or wrapper) you give her. Around 4 months she started to cry whenever someone held her besides me or Cam but I'm thinking that stage is over! She hates hates hates when I leave the room-I pretty much always have to be in line of sight! 

At 5 months she started to spit up a couple times a day which is so weird because that is totally new for us! She is a little drool monster with those teeth coming in! She looooves when people clap, she will make a concerned look at your hands and talk to them! Same with snapping, it cracks us up! 
Look at her pose!! I mean really?! 

Since she started to find her voice she just likes to yell yell yell. Cam thinks it's so cute, when we're in public I get so embarrassed. Seriously she totally sounds like she's yelling and grunting at you. 

This stage is so much fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment