Thursday, July 16, 2015

Catch Up.

So clearly I'm not so good at this blog thing anymore. But I am on a mini roadtrip and my baby is fast asleep and I'm actually bored (what?!) so it's time for an update! Our Parley girl is 9 months now and time is just slipping away from me. We took some family pictures at a studio the other day and I love love love how they turned out! I'm still waiting for some more to come to me but I'll post a few of these for now! 





Her 9 month appointment was last week and she's 17 pounds and 27.5 inches! Can't believe she's gained 10 pounds since she was born. Ohh I miss my tiny newborn so much. But she is now the spunkiest thing and I can't get enough. 

She learned to crawl (finally) a few weeks ago. She never really cared to learn and would prefer standing, walking along the couch, or walking holding our hand, but now that she knows she can get places faster on her hands and knees, she's a cruiser. 

She cut her top teeth! It's so stinkin cute she loves to bite off pieces of food instead of gnawing on them. Even food she doesn't need to bite up, she still makes sure those little teeth chomp on them first! 

She loves food, loves baths, the car instantly puts her to sleep, which puts a damper on her actual nap time, I feel like I can't go anywhere! 

She is a mommies girl through and through, she's so clingy and I love it. But when her daddy comes home she has the biggest smile on her face! They're the best pals. She says "dada" all the time, and only "mama" when she's crying. She loooooves to wave at everyone she sees!

I'm thinking of starting up a YouTube account to post all the videos I take of her so that family and friends can see! It takes forever sending them to everyone and I don't want my Facebook and Instagram to be flooded with her videos!  

We are currently in Utah visiting my dad and have had so much fun! We go home tomorrow so when we are all settled I will post pictures of everything we've done! Stay tuned! 







No comments:

Post a Comment