Sunday, October 4, 2015

Happy Birthday 'Deer' Parley!

Wowowowow time is flying. This weekend we celebrated Parley turning one! Her birthday is on Tuesday October 6 and I'm in shock/denial she's almost one. People warn you how fast it flies by but you never fully grasp it until that precious baby stage is gone and now she's a full blown toddler. I'll do an update post after her 12 month appointment this week since I haven't posted in awhile!! So for now here are a few party pictures! 

The whole set up turned out exactly how I envisioned it! 
My best friend Hannah came over to help me make her cake and I am so so happy with how it turned out! 
Parley went for the raspberries first, then dug in with her fingers. By the end of it she just went for it and just started biting the whole cake! 
So many of our amazing family and friends came and showered her with the best gifts. She is one lucky girl! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment